AIS certifiers are accredited under the Builders Professionals Act to issue Construction certificates, you are not obligated to remain with council when a construction certificate is required.
- YOU provide us with application forms, stamped plans, conditions of consent and any other information available for a free quote and preliminary assessment
- WE respond with a quote for works to be provided and request any further information required
- YOU confirm acceptance of quote via payment of invoice and provide us with all requested additional information
- WE complete assessment and issue you with a Construction Certificate. This will also be lodged with the appropriate Council as required by law.
- YOU may have items to be completed “prior to commencement of works” as set out by your Conditions of Consent and Law, such as provision of Home Warranty Insurance, or payment of bonds to Council. You must complete these items and provide us with “Notice of Commencement”.
- WE issue notice of commencement to Council, 2 days prior to work commencing
- YOU start work on your construction project.
Popular certification services
We can work with you to get a construction certificate and start work on your construction project as soon as possible.
Complying Development Certificates
Complying Development is a state environmental planning policy with standards that must be adhered to, we can work with you to get council approval.
We will supply you with a list of required documentation that will need to be submitted at the end of the project, enabling us to issue you with an Occupational Certificate.
Want to start your next project with us?