Dilapidation reports involve a detailed survey of the current condition of a building or structure. Any existing damage to a building or structure will be noted by either photo or video footage.
Why have a dilapidation report carried out?
- Satisfy conditions of consent
- Prevent expensive damages claims
- Provide a detailed record of existing damage to structures
- Our attention to detail will note all relevant damage
- Quick turn-around, reports available within 5 days
- Independent Building professionals with industry credibility
Popular certification services
We can work with you to get a construction certificate and start work on your construction project as soon as possible.
Complying Development Certificates
Complying Development is a state environmental planning policy with standards that must be adhered to, we can work with you to get council approval.
We will supply you with a list of required documentation that will need to be submitted at the end of the project, enabling us to issue you with an Occupational Certificate.
Want to start your next project with us?