AIS certifiers are accredited under the Builders Professional Act to issue Occupation Certificates required under the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 prior to the occupation and use of a new building. During our role as the PCA we will supply you with a list of required documentation that will need to be submitted at the end of the project that will enable us to issue yourself with an Occupation Certificate so you can enjoy your new works ASAP.
The process of issuing an Occupation Certificate is as follows –
- A Final inspection is carried out and a list of certificates which are required will be provided to you. This list is generally issued with your approval certificate and may include the following (but not limited to)
- Engineers Certificate – structural, civil
- Survey Certificate – identification, pegout and height
- Smoke Detectors Certificate
- Termite Control Certificate
- Basix Completion Certificate
- Landscaping Certificate
- Fire Safety Certificate
- Glazing Certificate
- Section 73 Sydney Water
- Plumbing Certificate
- On site Sewer Management Certificate
- Waste Management Certificate
- Upon receipt of the certification requested, your Occupation Certificate will be forwarded to you and a copy to the local Council.
Popular certification services
We can work with you to get a construction certificate and start work on your construction project as soon as possible.
Complying Development Certificates
Complying Development is a state environmental planning policy with standards that must be adhered to, we can work with you to get council approval.
We will supply you with a list of required documentation that will need to be submitted at the end of the project, enabling us to issue you with an Occupational Certificate.
Principal Certifying Authority
During our role as PCA, AIS certifiers will carry out the critical stage inspections in a professional manner providing advice and assistance along the way.
Want to start your next project with us?