About AIS Certifiers in Nowra
Our experienced and professional staff provide comprehensive services in all aspects of building approval and inspection. Our rates are competitive and can be our services can be tailored to your individual requirements. We deal with both owners builders and professionals, with no project too small.
Building certification services we offer
- Complying Development Certificates for dwellings, sheds, pools and alterations and additions issued under the Exempt and Complying Development SEPP 2008
- Complying Development Certificates for Granny flats issued under the State Environmental Planning Policy Affordable Rental Housing 2009
- Construction Certificates for residential and commercial
- Swimming Pool Compliance Certificates issued under the Swimming Pool Act 1992 No 49
- Principal Certifying Authority without the bureaucracy
- Occupation Certificates
- Building Code of Australia Reports
- Section J Reports, including Glazing and Lighting Calculator assessments
- BASIX Certificates
- Development Application Assistance
- Building Consultants
Building certification service locations
AIS Certifiers is based in Nowra, and provides building certification services throughout the Illawarra, South Coast and Southern Highlands regions, including:
AIS Certifiers is based in Nowra, and provides building certification services throughout the Illawarra, South Coast, and Southern Highlands regions, including:
- Kiama, including Jamberoo and Gerringong
- Shoalhaven, including Berry, Kangaroo Valley, Nowra and Ulladulla
- Eurobodalla, including Bateman’s Bay, Moruya and Narooma
- Wingacarribee, including Bowral, Moss Vale and surrounds
- And further if required
Popular building certification services
We can work with you to get a construction certificate and start work on your construction project as soon as possible.
Complying Development Certificates
Complying Development is a state environmental planning policy with standards that must be adhered to, we can work with you to get council approval.
We will supply you with a list of required documentation that will need to be submitted at the end of the project, enabling us to issue you with an Occupational Certificate.
Principal Certifying Authority
During our role as PCA, AIS certifiers will carry out the critical stage inspections in a professional manner providing advice and assistance along the way.
Want to start your next project with us?